So, the other day I tweeted about having a weird craving for taco bell since I've been pregnant. i got an incredible amount of feed back and thought it was hilarious reading about all your crazy cravings!! (even the ones from u guys who are obviously not prego! That being said, i thought it would be fun to share with all of you some of my top pregnancy cravings that I've had so far!! Just looking at these pictures are making me hungry! haha
1. Red Lobster cheddar biscuits-I realized how much i was really craving these when, while pulling a pic off the internet, i immediately started drooling!! lol I wish I could just walk into red lobster and say, "can I just have biscuits please?!!"
2. Grilled cheese-This is one of those cravings that just work at any point of the day. I can have it for breakfast with a tall glass of OJ or in the middle of the night when its 12am and I'm starving!!!! ha!
3. TV dinner (chicken fingers w/brownie)-This was one of the weirdest cravings i had in my 1st trimester. It was fast, easy to make and tasted delicious at the time. My husband, Ben, literally went out to the store and stocked our freezer full of them!! NOW, just the thought of them makes me want to hurl!! i don't know what i was thinking! so if anyone is in the mood for some chicken fingers and fries TV dinner, just come over to my place. i have about 15 still in my freezer!
4. Apple sauce-I've always liked applesauce, but recently it seems to have become a necessity. Whenever i feel uneasy or upset in my tummy, applesauce seems to hit the spot and make me feel better. Especially when it's nice and cold!
5.Taco Bell (nacho bell grande)- So anyone that knows me, knows that if we were ever going out for fast food, the LAST place I would choose would be Taco Bell. Well, correction, the last place i would choose is captain D's or long johns silver (eww) but the 2nd to last place would be Taco bell. Now, I'm eating it twice a week!! I'm sure after I give birth i will be regretting this decision but as of now, it taste sooooo good!
6. Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge ice cream-I'm not big on desserts or sweets but just a little scoop or 2 or 3 of this is perfect!
7. Cheddar cheese cubes-I've always loved cheese, but recently I've been obsessed with it! If i didn't watch myself, i could sit on the couch watching Law and Order, and eat a whole bag!! They taste even better on a Ritz cracker or with a side of apple slices!
8. Rice and beans-This is an obvious one! It's not just any rice and beans though, but specifically my mom's home cooked rice and beans! The best!!
Hope you enjoyed this!